What do I eat?
VIVE BODY BASICS
VIVE Body Basics: Food
VIVE Alchemy’s Eating Design: Satiation and Satisfaction happens when we are saturated with a Volume and Variety of Verified Foods.
- Eat what nature has given.
- Eat as much as we want.
- What you eat is more important than how often you eat.
- Fill up on fruits, veggies, beans, legumes, whole grains and nuts.
- Eat to fullness, so you won’t feel or be deprived.
- Eat a variety of verified whole foods.
- Use the color wheel as a guide to get a variety of nutrients at every meal.
- Eat verified food sources that are organic and non-GMO.
*Based on growing research, meat, dairy and highly processed foods contribute significantly to weight gain and disease. They are not on our table. If you need to ease into eliminating these foods from your diet, we recommend that you limit them to one serving a day.
VIVE Alchemy’s 5-4-3-2-1 Eating Routine (Daily Nutritional Suggestion)
- 5 servings of water and green or hibiscus tea (some coffee)
- 4 servings each of fruits and vegetables
- 3 servings of beans or legumes, starchy vegetables (potatoes and corn) and whole grains
- 2 servings of leafy greens
- 1 serving of ground flax seed, *nuts and spices (*Avoid nuts or foods that you are allergic to.)